Sign in to follow this  
doitliketyler

New Website Content

I've been meaning to work on the website for awhile now and today I dedicated my entire day doing just that. All of this is just the beginning and as we move forward the more robust these features will become. Here are a list of new things for you all to check out:

Wiki

After a little bit of tweaking I've made a pretty solid internal wiki for us. No more external wiki sites, those are just ugly. Now the content is still a work in progress but we are finally getting somewhere. Enjoy.

Issue Tracker

There is now a legitimate issue tracker. Now when you go to report a bug you don't have to bother with copying and pasting the old "Bug Report Template". You just "Add a Ticket" and fill out the form fields. Easy peasy.

Applications

The applications got a similar overhaul as the issue tracker. Instead of using the old "Application Template" like before you fill out yet another simple form.

Clubs

My favorite addition is the clubs. Now, this wasn't necessarily a new thing but I decided to really start using them. Clubs are a great way for you all to form your own private or public groups and discuss whatever you want in them. I made a handful of team-related ones but you all are free to make whatever you, get creative with them.

clubs.thumb.png.cdb2f2ad43941367a81196ac7c4527eb.png

Sign in to follow this