A good helper is friendly and selfless. They enjoy helping players and staff in any way they can. If a new player joins they always say hello and are prepared to answer any odd questions not answered in the wiki. Having a solid knowledge of the game-modes and commands used on each server is required. Some good qualities in a helper would be:
- Good Attitude
- Good Listener
- Good Judgment
A helpers assists the owners with overseeing player engagements on the network. This includes but is not limited to:
- Inform and encourage players to vote and use the forums.
- Greeting new players when they join for the first time.
- Answering player questions that aren't answered in the wiki.
- Taking the extra time to find the answer to odd questions.
- Reporting any bugs or exploits that you or players find.
- Passing important info on to players when necessary.
Edited by doitliketyler